At the moment, we are looking for person for the position of STRUCTURAL ENGINEER ASSISTANT.
MESTIL is a design studio in the construction industry. We create a young and dynamic team that puts on modern design methods in the BIM environment. Interesting challenges that we face on a daily basis together with the realization of tasks also for foreign clients gives you a great opportunity for development and satisfaction of the work.
– development of conceptual designs, construction and design projects under the supervision of the designer
– Perform 3D workshop documentation in ADVANCE STEEL
– making drawings of reinforced concrete structures
– performing structural models of steel and reinforced concrete structures in Robot Structural Analysis
– iteration with the client
– ongoing reporting on progress in project work
– participation in inventories of existing buildings
– completed engineering / master’s degree in civil engineering
– Minimum one year of experience in similar position
– Very good knowledge of Autocad
– knowledge of 3D programs for steel structure modeling (preferred ADVANCE STEEL program)
– Knowledge of Robot Structural Analysis
– Communicative English and Polish
– Accuracy and conscientious approach to duties
– willingness to learn and improve qualifications
Please send your CV (with cause *) in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to respond only to the selected candidates.